London ! one of my favorite city for destination pre wedding. There are so many opportunity be creative, I will never get tire and stop shooting 🙂
The telephone booth with bright red color is one of the representatives of the British style.
Tower Bridge at sunset is just gorgeous.
The red bus shuttles on the streets of London has become one of the characteristics of this city.
The big clock at the north end of Westminster Palace in London, which is the iconic Big Ben.
Standing on the Westminster Bridge on the thames is the most classic shooting angle but under the bridge is also amazing.
Here are some of the locations for Oversea Pre Wedding photo in London
- Tower Bridge and Tower of London.
- Houses of Parliament
- Big Ben (under construction but still beautiful at night when the light is on)
- Iconic red phone boxes and buses
- St Paul’s Cathedral.
- Covent Garden
- The River Thames and Southbank
- Notting Hill and Covent Garden